- USDA Zones 5-9
- Mature size 30-36 inches W x 30-36 inches H
- Full sun to partial shade
- Deciduous – Foliage loss in winter and new growth in spring
- Sunset orange roses
- Expected blooming period: Spring to Fall
- This is a fragrant, disease-resistant rose! It’s the dawn of a new day for roses: At Last combines all the romance of a fragrant, fully-petaled tea rose with the no-nonsense practicality of a disease-resistant landscape rose. No spraying is required to enjoy a non-stop display of large, sweetly perfumed sunset-orange blossoms from late spring through frost. Handsome, glossy foliage and a vigorous, rounded habit makes it ideal for use in the landscape or the flower garden!