- You will receive 20 assorted rosette succulents in 2″ pot. Each plant is hand selected based on season, size, health, and readiness
- Succulents are very sensitive to overwatering, and damp soil can cause root rot. Dry out soil completely between waterings. Recommended amount is once every two weeks Tip: top inch of soil should feel dry before watering again
- Fertilize every two to four weeks during spring and summer withhold fertilizer during the fall and winter months
- Use well-draining soil, regular potting soil or dirt won’t do. Use cactus soil/mix potting soil with sand/pumice/perlite.
- Approximately 6 hours of sun per day. Gradually give plant more sunlight each day