- You will receive 40 assorted pastel succulents in 2″ pots. Each plant is hand selected based on season, size, health, and readiness
- Succulents are very sensitive to overwatering, and damp soil can cause root rot.
- Dry out soil completely between waterings. Recommended amount is once every two weeks Tip: top inch of soil should feel dry before watering again
- Fertilize every two to four weeks during spring and summer. Withhold fertilizer during the fall and winter months
- Use well-draining soil. Regular potting soil or dirt won’t do Use cactus soil/mix potting soil with sand/pumice/perlite. Approximately 6 hours of sun per day.
- Gradually give plant more sunlight each day