- You can grow your own source of sweet delcious blackberries right in your front or backyard. These fruit vines consistently produce lots of berries.
- This blackberry vine is able to self pollinate, doing away with the need for more than one plant. The fruit from this plant ripen in the summer around early June.
- This blackberry vine grows in a variety of environments and has a notable tolerance to multiple climates. These plants grow well in hardiness zones 4-9.
- This fruit bearing vine requires roughly 450 chill hours in order to produce fruit, which can be achieved through an average winter season even in the south.
- This blackberry vine is incredibly easy to take care of, just make sure to give it plenty of water while the fruits are developing.