- This 10-Pack of Cold Weather Seeds Variety Pack Includes Brussel Sprouts, Cauliflower, Celery, Kale, Lettuce, Onion, Turnip, Peas, Radish and Spinach
- These seeds are great for beginner gardeners
- Use well-draining soil. Place in full sunlight or in partial shade areas.
- Cold weather variety seeds are best planted in the fall season as they benefit from frost and cooler temperatures, which increases the flavor and sugar content of the leaves. Planting should begin indoors. Cold weather plants usually germinates in about a week and may be planted in a garden bed up to two months before the last frost date. Individual planting instructions may be found on the back of each packet.
- Make sure to keep your garden weed-free and do not plant near large trees. Space out from other crops that may shade over smaller plants to ensure all plants are getting proper nutrients and sunlight.