- Guavas are a tropical fruit native to Mexico, Central America, and South America.
- Mature trees of most species are fairly cold-hardy and can survive temperatures slightly colder than 25 degrees Fahrenheit for short periods of time.
- They are rich in dietary fiber and vitamin C, typically containing four times the amount of vitamin C as an orange.
- Variety: Pink Guava Plant Full Sun Keep Moist; 10°F+
- Apply slow-release fertilizer every 2-3 months
- Unfortunately we are not allowed to ship these plants to California at this time.