- Lychee roses are relatively rare. Its flower color is light pink, and the floral fragrance is fresh and elegant
- You will receive 2 fresh seedlings, they all contain very complete and mature root systems, when you receive it, if you find no leaves, the leaves are cut which better lock the roots moisture.
- When you receive the seedlings take them out in time, do not remove the soil contained in the roots, plant them directly in pots or gardens, and ensure that they have a sunny place and keep the soil moisture.
- It takes about 2 weeks for their foliage to germinate again, depending on the weather. They are very easy to plant, and after their roots have grown, you can apply some fertilizers appropriately to help them grow quickly.
- It takes some patience and confidence to grow them.