- You will receive 40 live assorted varieties of succulents plants in 2″ pots. Plants are hand selected based on season, size, health, and readiness.
- Succulents can be sensitive to overwatering, and prolonged damp soil can cause root rot. Allow soil to dry out before watering again. Recommended amount is once every 1-2 weeks Tip: top inch of soil should feel dry before watering again
- Use well-draining soil, a cactus/succulent potting mix is great.
- Succulents grow best in sunlight.
- The succulents do not require fertilizer. However, if you are looking to optimize your plants growth over time you can fertilize every few months. Be careful not to use a fertilizer that is too strong as it can burn your succulents. Look to use a fertilizer specifically used for Cacti and Succulents.
- These succulent packs are commonly used for favors, centerpieces, bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, cake toppers and more.